. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Good Start

November 29, 2011

Good Start

I woke up this morning to an email that drastically changed my mood for the better. Nicole over at Three's 4 Me asked me if she could feature me on her blog for Small Business Day. I was so excited! Thank you Nicole - you made me so happy! Definitely the highlight of my day.

I really like this scarf that I got last year from Old Navy, especially because it was one of those crazy deals when I got it for a $1.00 (and I of course bought six of them to give as gifts). However it is shaped like a big square and I see this as the only way to wear it which kind of makes me feel like a cowboy or a bank robber. I guess the fact that is is bright pink and other neon colors probably makes that not true, right?

And here's a picture of my decorated Christmas tree. I LOVE this time of year!


4 comments:

Jamie LaFuze said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

That is SO exciting! I have a similar scarf and that is the only way I can wear it, which makes me feel like a cowboy at times, too. Love your skirt and tights!

Digger said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I love that scarf too! It's so cute!! And those boots are adorable! :) Thanks for the comment over on my blog. I always appreciate it! :)

Digger
www.digdeeperdesign.blogspot.com

Michelle (michabella) said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Oooo! LOVE this outfit!!! Especially that scarf! Wish I could have snagged one for $1!

amy and jesse hudson said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Um, I LOVE this look! I found your original link today from RaeGun. Wanted to let you know about a little contest I'm having about accessorizing. You could be featured (for free) on my blog. :) Check it out here:
http://www.amynjesse.com/2011/12/black-and-white-and-red-all-over.html

Love,
Amy @ Sugar and Spice