. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Not an Expert

April 1, 2013

Not an Expert

top: loft      jeggings: walmart    wedges: target    scarf: ? 

This picture is from about two weeks ago, that I never shared.  Crazy how fast this belly is growing!

About two years ago I started making and selling things on etsy, at craft fairs and for personal orders.  I thought it would be wonderful to be successful in this, as it was a hobby that I enjoyed and thought could make me some money too.  

While I did make a little money, it never really want far.  I haven't worked too hard and put much time into growing that hobby, as I would now rather fill my time with projects for my baby and gifts for other people.  Like this onsie and bow tie I made for a friend's baby. 


I do still have a few things taking up space in my craft room that I'd love to sell, like these sock monkeys: 
(Let me know if you'd like one!  I'm selling them for $20 - free shipping).  


Someday after our baby comes I'd LOVE to start making and selling things again.  At this point the help of someone who is an expert at how to make your small business a success would be a huge help. 

That is where Kim Flynn comes in.  While I am far from an expert, she on the other hand specializes in helping woman grow their own businesses. 


Kim is an international speaker, trainer and business consultant specifically for women. She has developed a strategy to systematize and automate small businesses and is really passionate about sharing what she has learned with other women (and a few brave men) to empower them to be successful in their own businesses.

Kim’s clients have been featured on the Oprah Winfrey Show, the OWN network, TLC, and other major media outlets. She is a total rockstar and now she wants to share her expertise with you all.

Instead of doing a random drawing to select one lucky winner, Kim Flynn is giving away a free training for every single one of you! She is doing a content-intense webinar for women this week and she offers SERIOUS training about structuring and organizing your business so you can uplevel it quickly. This will be helpful if you already have an established business, if you’re just starting out, or even if you’re still dreaming about one day having your own business.

You can register here with this special link for For Lauren and Lauren readers:


You will learn:
  • The top 3 mistakes women make in business
  • How to systematize the 5 parts of a business
  • Step-by-step how to design a marketing plan that works

You will leave the call with tools and training you can immediately implement into your business THAT DAY!

You should definitely take advantage of this free service that I am sure will be beneficial! Just click on the link above to get started!

Photobucket


26 comments:

Classy in The Classroom said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Love your outfit!! So pretty with the mint pants and the scarf that matches perfectly! Adorable onesie!! SOOOO cute!

ClassyInAClassroom.blogspot.com

raechelmary said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Love that outfit, especially the pants!! xo

Allyson McGuire said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

You are just adorable...I love the pants!

Denise said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Such a cute outfit.

Ashley said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I love the mint colored jeans, perfect for spring. I feel like I can never pull off the color jeans trend so I usually stick with dark denim.

Susannah said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

This is incredible! I'm going to check her out right now!

Susannah said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

This is incredible! I'm going to check her out right now!

Carly said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

That onesie is ADORABLE! and so is your outfit!

Carly
www.lipglossandcrayons.com

Rachel said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I've been debating about becoming a direct sales consultant, so I'm going to check her out to see what she has to say if she can motivate me at all!! Those sock monkeys and onesie are so cute!!

Simply LKJ said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

You are too cute! Need to show the girls your sock monkeys. I think they would instantly fall in love!!

Allison @ Mrs. Southern Mama said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

This is totally nerdy of me, but I LOVE WEBINARS! I know... I know... I'm super goofy. I am going to try my best to join this one. I don't own a business, but I'm pretty positive I'll learn something new anyways! Thanks for sharing!!!

Jennifer @ Delightfully Noted said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Love the minty pants. I think I need me a pair! Will have to check out this webinar.

Kelly said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Oh my goodness, that onesies is ADORABLE and I love the green look!

xx
Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes

Anonymous said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Oh gosh I can't believe how much two weeks makes a difference either! You looked so pretty and your belly is really growing with that little one in your Easter picture! Hopefully you can start up your hobby once the little one comes! You're so talented!
xoxo

Head to Toe Chic said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I'm loving your scarf and mint jeans together!! Those sock monkeys are too cute.

xo,
Angela

Kristin said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

i like the different shades of green all together like that!

And, I apologize, but sock monkeys scare me. Maybe I saw a cartoon about one coming alive once or something. I don't know. Weird, right?

Caroline said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

So adorable!! And I love your pants :)

Brittany said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Love those pants on you! And I know what you mean...I've wanted to open an etsy shop but then I stop and think..."I'd rather just make things for Bear" :). Gonna check out this webinar though, maybe it will motivate me!

Annie said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

That actually sounds really awesome! And I LOVE your sock monkeys...is it weird if I order one for myself? :)

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

Helene said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I will have to look into that! I have always wanted to start my own business!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Oh my, the baby outfit is adorable!! You have the best maternity style, you look gorgeous like always.

-Vogue&Heels
vogueandheels.com

TheTinyHeart said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Your scarf is so pretty with the mint pants! You are a crafting queen, Katie! That onesie is adorable :)

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart

Because Shanna Said So said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Shut up!!! That onesie is the cutest thing ever!! You are so talented, and always love seeing all your fun creations...you have a special talent!! xoxo

Always Maylee said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

That onesie is just adorable and so precious! I think you are super talented. I always love seeing the things you made for your nursery. :)

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee

Rach said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Aww cute little sock monnkeys!

Bri said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Hmm.. I will definitely look into her... Thank you!! And oh how I am drawn to some mint pants this season ;)