. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Baking overload

December 12, 2013

Baking overload


The last few years sometime during the month of December I've taken a personal day and spent the day baking, wrapping presents and listening to Christmas music.  While no personal day needed this year, my good friend decided to do the same and spend the day with the two of us.  


We baked three different desserts and they were all delicious!  I had these great intentions of taking pictures of them tonight with my real camera and then I realized I better not because . . . 

I lack serious photography skills and there is no way the pictures would look as close to as good as the websites I found them on. 

while they taste delicious they don't look as nearly as pretty as the recipes. 

I would rather use thirty minutes of my time looking on groopdealz or going to sleep even earlier than I already do.  

So trust me.  We baked those three recipes and they were delicious.  Now you are welcome to come eat some of them because I am afraid I am going to eat them all myself. 

Happy holiday baking.  

Photobucket

15 comments:

Kristin said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Freeze them! In ziploc bags, in cookie tins, and then they'll be all ready for Christmas.

The Grass Skirt Blog said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

This post is making me hungry! LOL. I seriously need to get cracking with all of my baking.
The Grass Skirt

Kelly said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Those peanut butter bars sound amazing!

xx
Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes

Cat said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Peanut butter bars yummmmmm, little one looking as cute as ever x

two birds said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

those peanut butter bars look amazing!

TheTinyHeart said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Mmm I'm drooling over all three!

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart
Necklace Giveaway!

Unknown said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Christmas treats are the best! I really need to get by bake on!

Ashley said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Those cookie dough bombs look amazing!!! I think I will need some post baby!! I need to do some baking!!

Betty said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Yum! And I love that you used to take a personal day to do these things. :) I am going to a cookie exchange tomorrow so I have quite a bit of baking to do tonight and tomorrow! :)

Bri said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Me, my mother in law, and sister in law do the same thing! We all take a day off and bake and bake and bake all day long. I love that tradition!

Always Maylee said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I want to eat all of your baked goods, yum! And that picture of addi is so cute!

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee

Helene in Between said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

i am going to a cookie exchange party this weekend and this looks amazing!!! i want the pretzel ones!

Susannah said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Sounds like it was an amazingly fun day! Now I wish I had thought of taking a personal day this Christmas season to get things done. :-)

FASHIONCONTAINER said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

That looks super delicious! great idea.

www.Fashioncontainer.com
Fashioncontainer Facebook page

The Olive Tree Blog said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

soooo after reading this post...seriously!!??...with the oreos?? what was your hubby thinking!!

I'll tkae one of each, pleas