. . . for Lauren and Lauren: The last thing . . .

February 2, 2014

The last thing . . .


 
tee, jeans and sweater: target   boots: old navy   scarf: gift 

The last thing I wore: this neon t-shirt that Lauren got me for my birthday.  It makes me so ready for bright colors and Spring weather.  But alas. I'm standing in a snowstorm.  Wearing a scarf and big sweater.  

The last show I watched: the most recent episode of Parks and Recreation.  I am so bummed that Rob Lowe is leaving the show.  He is literally the funniest actor there is. 

The last person I texted: My sister Lauren.  I've pretty much resorted to typing out a novel every night with my desperate play by plays and over analyzing, as I am enduring tears on Addilyn's end (okay and mine too) as we try to get her back to sleeping in her crib after being sick and being held all the time.  I will be forever grateful for her advice and help through this sleep training stress.  

The last food I ate: cinnamon baked french toast that Chris made for breakfast this weekend.  

The last thing I cooked was sweet potatoes for Addilyn. 


The last thing I drank: TrueMoo Chocolate Marshmallow Milk.  You know that lately I love finding anything that I can count as a dessert without really being a dessert.  Enter delicious chocolatey drink that I love.  It tastes just like hot chocolate and is delicious hot or cold.  

I actually used to not be a fan of chocolate milk and haven't tried it in years.  I'm not sure what I was thinking, as it is so good!  (I used to not like coffee either and that couldn't be farther from the truth now.)  
 

Last night I heated it up, added a few marshmallows and was drinking a "non dessert" on a snowy evening.   Although I think I can legitimately not count it as a dessert because it has 1% milk, right?  Plus it is made with pure cocoa and a little natural sugar so I am definitely counting it as a healthy choice!



Then the other day we had Jacob and Lauren over for breakfast. Normally I'm a poor hostess and we have nothing but water and milk to offer people to drink so it was nice to have another option.  Jacob was a fan.  And of course Addi wanted to try get a taste too.  

Even better I bought it at Target, which is my favorite place and will be buying it again.   (Warning.  This is a new flavor and it out only for the month of February so get yourself to the store to try it!)  Next time I will have to try out the chocolate or vanilla flavors, which are available all year.  Hello new special treat.  

Photobucket

P.S. Check out TruMoo's facebook and twitter page for sweepstakes, recipes and other fun updates!

8 comments:

Sybil@PeaceitallTogether said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

This outfit is adorable, but you look like you're freezing! Counting hot chocolate (milk) as a healthy alternative for dessert is totally acceptable :)

Denise said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Sweet post.

Rachel said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I am so looking forward to spring clothes paired with Spring weather!

Courtney Kassner said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Addilyn looks like such a happy baby! I love seeing her daily IG pics too :)

Also, I'm wondering why Crew won't fit in his bumbo...his thighs are so fat we have to pry open the leg holes and push him down in there! Maybe once he gets older and can sit back in it further, he'll fit....maybe.

Bri said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Umm...where has Trumoo been all my life and how am I just now finding out about it?? And that neon color looks great on your beautiful friend :)

Helene in Between said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

love the neon!! so ready for spring. that cinnamon french toast sounds soooo good!

two birds said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

i like the way you think. it's milk, so how can it be dessert???

Bethany said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I totally love Rob Lowe! We are West Wing fans and the seasons definitely aren't the same without him! Why does he always leave shows?? p.s. Your outfit is super cute! So is Addilyn!