. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Turns out

February 23, 2014

Turns out

flannel: old navy   jeggings: walmart  boots: zulily  

Turns out these red boots are one of the best purchases I've made.  I love them and had no idea how often I'd wear them.  With all this snow and I know with all the slush and rain we'll get in the many months ahead - I will get a lot of use of of them!


Turns out that this shirt no longer buttons across my chest.  Thank you breastfeeding.  Turns out that it barely fits on my biceps anymore either.  We're going to go ahead and say that I'm just getting super ripped from carrying a baby all the time. 


Turns out that Addilyn loves baby puffs.  We tried them for the first time this weekend and she was so proud of herself.  Turns out that are actually delicious and I'm pretty sure I could eat the whole can myself.  


Turns out that Addilyn did great when someone else put her to bed for the night.  Thanks to Aunt Lauren we enjoyed dinner and some shopping, and it was SO good to get out with just the two of us. 


Turns out that I still love working out at the gym.  After not going for over a year it was really good to be back.  I am really wanting to get back in shape and hope that I can make it there at least twice a week and work out at home at least two other times.  

Hope you had a great weekend!

Photobucket






17 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Carrying a baby and getting ripped biceps would suffice, but on top of that you're working out at the gym!! I'm giving you an online high five right now! and those red boots are so pretty! Every single pair of my boots have been ruined by the salt and snow mixture. I'm convinced now I need a pair of rain boots :)

Savanna said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I have so many button ups that no longer fit over my chest, it is annoying. I so wish I lived somewhere where I needed rain boots.

Helene in Between said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

so glad Addilyn did good when someone else put her to bed! and those boots are adorable! i have some pink ones and i wear the heck out of them!

Unknown said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

So many great things going on in this post, new boots, a night out, working out, and Addiyn eating yummy puffs. Life is good!

Delusions of Grandeur said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

The red boots are fab! Fellow gym avoider here - I need to get my butt back in gear.

Erica Jacquline said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Any reason to get ripped is ok with me. And that flannel is still super cute, I actual was wanting one like it even before you said it didn't button anymore.

Kristin said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I love your hair like that. What are you doing at the gym? I have quite a bit of trouble going if it's not for a class. Otherwise, I'm just better off at home.

Bethany said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Oh how sad I was to put away all my lovely button-up shirts! I don't know what the fuss is about big boobs, but I find them to be very annoying!! Yay you for having a date night! You're way ahead of us. I even have my mom here and haven't left Allie alone for an evening.. She also has started with the puffs and I was totally snacking on them today!

Jessica said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I love those boots! And how exciting that Addylin tried puffs! I have been paranoid about trying them with Scarlett because I'm scared she's going to choke. But I might try them soon since Addylin did fine with them...it's really nice having someone who has a baby almost the exact same age so I can kind of compare timelines and make sure we're on the right track. Ha!

Jessica said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

you put me to shame with the fact that you are working out at the gym. I have no baby and so I should't have an excuse but I guess my excuse would be that I am in school and don't have any time. But anyway, I LOVE your boots so cute and Addilyn is just precious and I cannot believe how big she is getting!

TheTinyHeart said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Your boots are so cute! Go you for getting back into the gym!

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart

Unknown said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Congrats on going back to working out. You will feel so much better.

Agi:)

vodkainfusedlemonade.com

Jena Roach said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I'd love some of those boots but Id never get to wear them hear in San Antonio. Boo. And yes to big boobs cause of breastfeeding. Holy moly! Haha. I feel ya, lady.

Bri said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Gimme those boots! Red rain boots are on this year's Christmas list...yes, I already started this year's Christmas list lol. Yay for puff success with Addi!

Denise said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Awesome.

Lindsay Erin said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Love Zulily! And the boots. Practically none of my pre-pregnancy tops fit due to breast feeding!

J and A said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Biceps for sure!! Love those boots! They are awesome. Nice work on getting back to the gym!! When you are at home check out pop sugar on YouTube for at home workouts!!