. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Animal print for the win

May 12, 2014

Animal print for the win

tee: kohls (recent)   pants: loft   shoes: ?   

It turns out it's not so uncommon for me to accidentally dress Addilyn and I in somewhat matching outfits.  As soon as she gets a little bigger I'll be buying her a matching monogram sweatshirt.  Now in this case it's not too surprising since I do have a love for animal prints and probably have about five too many things with elephants on them.  But foxes? This is my first.

tee and leggings: target clearance   headband: sara ellie bows

And this crab shirt? I got it on clearance for $2.50 before Addilyn was born and I wish I would've bought it in multiple sizes because it's my favorite.  Little crabs and the cutest little back.  


I'll happily be taking advantage and choosing what Addilyn wears as long as I can.  Matching outfits and all. 


Image Map



9 comments:

Mimi said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Gorgeous! Love this look. Very sweet of the 2 of you and i agree take advantage while you can, they strt choosing their clothes so quickly!
Aesthetic Lounge

Denise said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Lovely.

Unknown said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Her shirt is adorable! Love yours as well but man, that's one of the cuter baby tops I've seen in a while. You are such a fashionable mama and baby dresser :)

Savanna said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Love both of your outfits! Bristol and I come out matching more days then not. I don't pick out her daily outfits very often anymore but I do buy her clothes so her tastes are the same as mine.

J and A said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Love both your tops!!

Rolled Up Pretty said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Gorgeous, gorgeous girls!

two birds said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Awww, that crab tee is so cute! I love the back. I sometimes end up dressing like Ben, but it is always a total accident! Maybe, subconsciously, I know that I am doing it? Anyway, you both look adorable.

Kelly said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Oh my goodness, she is getting so big!

Angie said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Yes, enjoy it while you can :)