. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Like mother like daughter

July 28, 2014

Like mother like daughter


Most of Addilyn's life people comment on how she looks so much like Chris.  The older she gets, the more I agree. During some of our fertility procedures we joked about them messing something up and our baby not really being genetically our baby.  Really not funny, but we had to laugh some during those times, right?  I'm pretty sure we have nothing to worry about in regards to that.  Eyes, widow's peak, inability to sit still. Definitely Chris' baby.  

Thankfully I think Addilyn did get my little nose and apparently my flexibility.  


Let's hope she doesn't inherit my grumpy "natural" face too.  

Image Map


11 comments:

Susannah said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Wowie girl! I was NEVER able to do something like that!

Carol Hines said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Your legs look really long in that picture! Your face has ALWAYS been cute, no matter the mood. It's one of my very favorite faces!

Abby said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I love that picture of you! Hahaha. And love that Addi is doing the same thing!

Kelly said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Aww, this is adorable!

Always Maylee said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Hahah I love that picture of you! SO cute that she's doing the same!

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee

Bri said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bri said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Hahahaha! Love this...just like Mamma...but when it comes to Daddy's genetics...hello widow's peak! You can totally see it in that picture!

Sarah said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

So funny that you have that picture...love it! and can you still do that?!

The Lady Okie said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Ha! She makes the BEST faces. Love it.

Jennifer @ Delightfully Noted said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Your face in that pic..priceless! D and I joke about the same thing with the medical mess up in regards to B's blonde hair! Thank goodness he looks a lot like I did as a baby just w/ darker hair.

J and A said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Hilarious! We joked about that too. I love she has your nose. D has mine too.