. . . for Lauren and Lauren: I told you so

August 19, 2014

I told you so

 denim vest
denim vest and shorts
shorts: loft   tank top: old navy   vest: justfab 

I told you I wanted to wear this vest all the time and I think I wore it three days out of four last week.  

Speaking of things I want, I wish the marathon was next week instead of two months from now.  

I'd also like to buy at least one thing on groopdealz a day. 

I wish a cold iced coffee would show up on my doorstep the minute after I put Addilyn down for her afternoon nap so I could drink it and watch another episode of Nashville on Netflix.  

I'd like my vacation pictures to edit themselves and write a good post about how much fun it was and how much I miss spending all that time with my family. 

I'd like these cookies to disappear from my kitchen so I wouldn't eat four a day until they were gone.  

I also wish Chris would stop eating so ridiculously loud while sitting next to me right now.  And that I could do a better job multitasking because I have no idea what is going on in the show that we are watching.  


Image Map


10 comments:

Kayla MKOY said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

LOL to the part about Chris eating too loud! I feel you! #husbandprobs ;)

The Lady Okie said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Those shoes are cute!

Allison said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

You are so darn cute. I love, love, love that vest on you! And I need to start watching Nashville now that I know it's on Netflix!

two birds said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Haha! I love this post! Isn't it funny how little things our husbands do can bug us so much at times???

Allison @ Mrs. Southern Mama said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I noticed at the grocery store that there is now a starbucks iced coffee drink. It's a fairly large size, and it was only $5! It tastes exactly like the normal iced coffee that I get at Starbucks for $2.11 a piece. It is a great deal. You may check it out if you're craving a nice cold iced coffee

kate @ a journey in style said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Aw, you got me so excited about Nashville being on Netflix, but it's only on DVD :( I hope you an iced coffee arrives on your doorstep some day!

Carol Hines said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Ditto about vacation pictures.

Angie said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

That vest is so versatile, great investment piece.

I love Groopdealz too :)

TheTinyHeart said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

What an adorable way to wear a denim vest!

-Sharon

Aunie said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

oh my goodness--cutest outfit! love it!