. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Niagara

August 31, 2014

Niagara


Well it's been almost a month since our vacation and I am just now getting to editing our pictures.  I took pictures with only my phone on our trip and it's such a pain to get them onto my computer, compared to sticking in my camera card.  Plus days when we see one of the most beautiful landforms, I'm wishing I would've had my real camera.  It's one of those things that is just crazy to even comprehend how God made something that big and loud and beautiful.  It's breathtaking to watch it, and kind of scary to stand next to it.  


I miss our vacation and want to go back.  I'm determined to go through the rest of my pictures this weekend and share more of our week in Canada.  Hope you're all enjoying your weekend!


Image Map


8 comments:

Jodi said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

It really is so beautiful there. It has been years since I was there but I remember loving the boat ride that goes into the falls. You wear a rain trashbag/jacket but still get soaked!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I love Niagara falls! I can't wait to take hubby in a few years. So beautiful!

Angie said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I've always wanted to go to Niagara! I can't even imagine how beautiful it would be. I'm so glad you all had such a great time.

maria said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Oh, I love Niagara Falls! When I lived in Canada we lived pretty close to them, so seeing them makes me a little home sick! Your outfit is so cute in these photos!

Sarah Tucker said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Can't wait to see more pictures!

Kelly said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

It looks like you had a great time!

J and A said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Such awesome photos!! I wish I lived closer!! If I could have driven there I would have cancelled everything and done just that!! :( We went there once and I left my camera in the rental car afterwards. :(

Laura said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Glad you had a great vacation in Niagara! Wish we had been visiting the same part of Canada and could have met up!