. . . for Lauren and Lauren: At least one of us looks cute in overalls

October 5, 2014

At least one of us looks cute in overalls

headband: moose and hippo designs

I knew the time would come eventually and I just had to do it.  I tried on overalls yesterday.  I attempted to take a picture but I just couldn't do it.  There was no angle or instagram filter that could make them look at all appealing.  
So my overall dreams are shattered.  I will be leaving the overall wearing up to Addilyn.  She looks far cuter.  
And don't mind the slightly crooked bow.  It's tricky enough to get it on her without her taking it off, once it's on I don't mess with it.  

So enjoy the only person rocking overalls on this blog.


(P.S.  I bought three of these headbands for Addilyn from Moose & Hippo designs in one of her instagram sales.  I LOVE them!) 

Image Map


8 comments:

Erin @ Love, the Campbells said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I saw skinny overalls at Target this afternoon and was sooooo tempted but I just couldn't. Oh I wanted to so bad but I just couldn't...Addison is the only one rocking overalls in this house too!

Unknown said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I remember you saying you were so excited about overalls coming back, bummer they aren't as cute on you as you remember. I plan to remember them on myself in middle school and leave it as that ;). Addison looks adorable and I loved Grant in overalls too.

#mommylife said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

love her headband! and ps have i told you that whenever i see overalls in stores now i think of you? haha Addilyn looks adorable and i'm sure you could still pull it off! ps.s. they just called her addison and totally threw me off.. i was like WAIT.. i swear her name is addilyn.. i always wanna call her addi ;)

Susannah said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I just got a pair of 12 month overalls for Caleb that were worn by Nate and all his cousins for the past 30 years! I'm so excited for the day my son can wear them. Your little miss definitely rocks the overalls! :-)

Anonymous said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

So very cute!

I can't do the overalls either! Tried it twice!

Her headband is just too much!

Again, hoping I have a girl for these very same reasons! :)

Anonymous said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

She seriously cannot be any cuter!! And love the overalls on her :)

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

She is too cute!!! I love the overalls on her! And I bet you could pull them off! I, for one, could definitely not. ;)

April Lynn | Our Little Loves said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Overalls on my kids is my weakness. Can't stop, won't stop. Lol