. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Costo and Ronald McDonald

January 5, 2015

Costo and Ronald McDonald

 
hat: old navy   scarf: groopdealz   boots: just fab

I've never been a big hat wearer.  But now that I don't get dressed for work, hats seem to be a reasonable option.  Or should I say now that I don't shower every day, hats are a good coverup for my greasy hair.  And tired, squinty eyes.  

A few months ago I was so close to buying a similar hat online from J.Crew kids.  But while my head is pretty small, I thought it probably wouldn't fit and it was still $20.  It's a good thing I waited because I found this hat for $4 at Old Navy.  

My friend Liz texted me a sweet text the day I shared this on instagram and asked how I made red and yellow look cute together.  I then got slightly self conscious thinking about red and yellow and how the only combination I know well of that is Ronald McDonald.  .  

Also these leggings are from Costco and they are my favorite.  Costo leggings and Ronach McDonald color schemes.  Looks like I'm headed to real fashion blogger success.  


Image Map


9 comments:

Savanna said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

My costco leggings are my favorite too! I love how they are thick like workout pants.

Lauren Shaw said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I want some Costco leggings!

PolkaDottyPlace said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

My husband claims his favorite color combo is red/yellow because those are Hulk Hogan's colors... haha. Your leggings look super cute and I'm missing having a Costco nearby.

Kelly said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Costco makes leggings? That is amazing, I must go check them out!

Megan C said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Wait, did I miss something? Are you staying home now?! Congrats!

two birds said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Well you look cute, so you must be mastering the Ronald McDonald chic look!

Erin LFF said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I love this outfit- comfy and adorable :)

J and A said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I have always looked at the costco leggings. What brand are they? Do they come in a 2 pack? Or are they the workout pants more? I love their workout pants!! Do tell. You are the cutest.

Sarah said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I need to check out these leggings! I got a zip up jacket at Costco last winter that I wear obsessively.