. . . for Lauren and Lauren: I Couldn't live without . . . . Aunt Lo

April 15, 2015

I Couldn't live without . . . . Aunt Lo

 
top & shoes: target    pants: jcpenney

Last week Chris and I got to go out on a date thanks to my wonderful sister in law.  We met some friends at Portillos for a quick dinner, then Chris and I headed to a movie.  We never ever go to movies, which was clear when we arrived right on time and the show was sold out.  As was every other movie but Cinderella.  No thank you.  I had no idea that movie theatres sold out.  We ended up meeting back up with our friends and went to a winery, had wine, cheese and delicious dessert.  Way more fun than a movie.  And we didn't get home till 10:30.  Yes, we should be embarrassed but instead we felt incredibly wild and cool.  

Because Addilyn has two Aunt Laurens, my sister in law is Aunt Lo and for the longest time Addi said it as one word and it was the cutest thing ever.  Lauren is our go to babysitter and I don't know what we would do without her.  She is the best and we love her.  We're so grateful she lives so close and is such a wonderful aunt! 

Now if only she would clean the bottom of our garage because I am well aware that looks terrible in these pictures.  


What can you not live without this week? Link up below!

Image Map

9 comments:

Andrea Nine said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Aunts are the BEST and your pics are beyond precious!!
xo

livingoncloudandreanine.blogspot.com

Anna Demko said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Sounds like a dreamy night! Glad you guys had fun - we are long overdue for a date night. Happening ASAP!


Happy Medley

Chrissy + Nate said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

How sweet of her! Love the name Lo for an aunt! It looks like Addi loves her :) And you look FAB in your pic: leopard print flats go with everythingggg!

Lauren said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I love you guys!!! I wouldn't trade my nights with Addi for anything! I treasure those moments so much when it's just me and her! So thankful for you guys. Love you!!!

Kylie @ Counselor with a Cape said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

This makes me so wish I was closer to my new baby niece! She is only 4 months old! It would be nice to be able to be the babysitter anytime they needed one and get to smush her chubby little face. :) PS love those shoes. I have been eyeballing leopard print everything lately.

two birds said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Family is the best! And yes, they make the best friends AND babysitters!

J and A said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Love this! Family is the best!! I wish my brother and Jolie lived closer in the city. What a great Auntie she is!!

Pisceanchick said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I did not even notice the mud until you mentioned it! Clothes are more eye catching than that.

Anonymous said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Yes, aunts are the best. They are always there when you need a babysitter. lol. By the way, your shirt looks gorgeous, and your baby looks adorable.