. . . for Lauren and Lauren: New hair, a $20 outfit and other recent deals

April 26, 2015

New hair, a $20 outfit and other recent deals

top: loft    jeans: gap   flats: kohls

During our girls day last weekend I found this top on final clearance at the Loft for only $4.88.  I love it!  And I got these pants at the Gap for $15.  They feel just like leggings, are super stretchy and comfy, but look just like jeans.  Hence the name jeggings, right?

I got my hair done last week and I was a little nervous because I was going to go darker, and last time when I was pregnant and had darker hair I didn't love it.  I'd love to always have blonde hair but despite expensive shampoo, a shower filter and water softener by hair keeps turning orangy/coopery in the back and I am giving up for now!  But I ended up loving this new color.


Also this top is a recent purchase from Jane.com and I love it.  It's really soft and with shipping was under $15.  I wish I could remember what boutique this necklace was from but it was on clearance for $7 and had free shipping which is always appealing to me! 

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  We're still fighting some sickness over here and are ready to be healthy.  Especially because our friends Liz and Emma will be here tomorrow!!


Image Map



9 comments:

Anna Demko said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

that necklace is so pretty! Love getting such great deals too


happymedley.blogspot.com

Alana Livingston said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Love the loft short--it is such a good fit and I cannot believe you got it for less than $5! You always find the best deals!

The jeggings are great! I never can find good deals at the gap so I've just stopped looking :/.

Hope you guys fee better soon!!

Kylie @ Counselor with a Cape said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

LOVEEEEEE sale finds like that!! I think I'm going to have to breakdown and get my hair done soon too. Grays keep popping up... it's horrifying. :)

two birds said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I love your new hair! And the outfit...I might need to head to Gap to check out those jeggings!

J and A said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

LOVE the hair!! You are the deal queen. Have a such an awesome week with Liz!

Sarah said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Love your new hair! And you always find the best deals! Whenever I wear my kimono I think of you...that sounded creepy, whatever you get it....I hope.

Kelly said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Your hair looks great and I love the print of the first top!

xx Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes

Sierra said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I hope you all feel better soon! Your hair is lovely (love the loose waves) and what a great outfit for only $20! I actually just ventured over to Jane.com and love all of the finds. So cute !

Denise said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Awesome deals, love your hair cutie.