. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Three Favorites

June 8, 2015

Three Favorites

dress: target   vest: jcpenney  sandals: old navy

Favorite dress, favorite sandals and favorite vest.  Good thing they look good together.  I almost didn't buy this vest two years ago when I found it for $10 because I thought the studs on it were a little too much for me.  But for $10 I figured I couldn't lose too much and I've certainly got more than what I paid for out of it!  This is also the comfiest dress I own and I rarely link to things in blog posts because often I find them on clearance, or I think it's not worth the hassle to and that no one really cares, but here is the version of the dress this year.  I want one in another color!

In other news I've started watching Friday Night Lights over again and that's all I want to do.  Such a good show!


Image Map


3 comments:

Erin @ Come What May said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Love that dress! I have the maternity version of it and have been seriously debating if I can get away with wearing it still. They are just so comfortable! I love Friday Night Lights, such a good show.

PolkaDottyPlace said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Looks great!! Love the combination of three of your favorite things. Also think you should get it in another color. I've never seen Friday Night Lights, but have heard great things about it.

Bri said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

LOVE this combo! Such a great color palette on you :)