. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Bloom, Baby

August 16, 2015

Bloom, Baby

 tee and bloomers: Jade & Grey designs   moccasins: c/o freshly picked

 I've shared plenty of shops on my blog before and have made some sweet friends through working together for collaborations.  But this shop's owner and I were great friends well before she started her shop.  Brittany and I went to college together and she was truly the greatest blessing that came out of my college experience. I only stayed at Bethel for a year and there were some hard things that year, and I am so thankful for Brittany's friendship.  We don't get to see each other very often, but she will always be one of my dearest friends.  She is sweet, funny, an amazing mom to her three adorable kids, beautiful, and insanely talented.  She has an etsy shop called Jade & Grey designs, but also sells a lot of her things in local boutiques.  She just started designing t-shirts and came out with her first one.  I LOVE it and think she needs to make some adult ones.

Addi is wearing one of her Bloom, Baby shirts and a pair of her bloomers.  I LOVE them!  Now unfortunately Addilyn and I are no professionals when it comes to modeling and photography but we did our best.  Even if most of the pictures were of Addi and her signature move with her hands above her head saying "Ta-daa!" or "Cheese!"


The tee is super soft and I know we will get lots of wear out of it!  The cute little bloomers are well made and soft and comfy feeling.  She also has teethers, bibs, adorable onesies and lots of other adorable things! All which would make great shower and baby gifts.  Check out the rest of her stuff here!


Follow Jade & Grey on facebook here for discounts and updates.  Brittany is giving you all a 15% discount code on any order using code bloombaby15.  Also tomorrow morning I'm doing a giveaway on instagram for a tee and bloomer of your choice!! Thank you so much Brittany.  We love you!

And one more signature pose for you.  Hope you all had a great weekend!




Image Map

2 comments:

Denise said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

beyond precious.

J and A said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

ADORE these items!! I need to win!! ha ha