. . . for Lauren and Lauren: It's coming . . .

August 20, 2015

It's coming . . .

dress: c/o shein  shoes: famous footwear  

First of all, thank you so much for your comments on our baby #2 announcement.  It is so wonderful to be celebrated and loved and we couldn't be more excited. I have a post ready for Sunday with some more detail about baby #2!  Blogging has definitely not be a priority the last month and half as I have been feel ridiculously sick and tired.  But hopefully that will change soon.  

Today's high was 75 and it was windy and I loved it.  It makes me so anxious for Fall.  Probably mostly because I don't have any shorts left that fit me and want to wear leggings and tunics every day.  It has become harder much faster this time around to find clothes that are comfortable and fit. I didn't feel like I was in the awkward stage with Addilyn until closer to 12 weeks, were as I feel like I've been here for at least six weeks!  This dress is nice, but I was hoping it was a little stretchier all around, so sadly I'm not sure how long I'll be able to wear it for!  

But, this cute lace kimono came with it and I know I'll be wearing it throughout my pregnancy.  Here are a few other things I'd love to own from shein that would be perfect for Fall and a growing belly! 
 


Image Map

5 comments:

Denise said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I love fall.

Unknown said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Yes, my clothes quit fitting at conception this time, so weird! Yay for tunics and stretchy ckothes!

Susannah said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Ahh!!! I'm SO excited to hear all about baby #2!!! <3

Kelly said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I love that last striped one and congratulations again!

xx Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes

J and A said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I'm ready for fall too, I feel I have more to wear with this huge belly and I am over shorts!! ha ha You look awesome. I want some big sweaters!