. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Looking forward to . . . .

January 25, 2016

Looking forward to . . . .

sweater: c/o shein   necklace: noonday   tee: old navy  boots: dsw 

Wearing this necklace.  I won a giftcard to noonday for registering for my local If Gathering and I love the necklace I picked.  If you haven't heard of noonday you should check them out!  Such an awesome company.  Also, super excited for the If Gathering in February.  I went last year and it was wonderful, and can't wait for it again this year.  
Getting our maternity pictures back.  We had our pictures taken on Saturday and I can not wait to see them! We got a sneak peak and I love it!  It also makes me super excited for little man's newborn pictures too.  


Wearing non-maternity clothes.  The idea of having something that isn't suckioned tight to my belly sounds glorious.  I am well aware I will need loose, flowy tops for quite awhile which is good because those are two words that I'd like for most of my clothing, pregnant or not.  I love these options and have the first two on their way to me now:

one // two
three // four

Watching the bachelor tonight. Definitely makes a Monday so much better. 

Hope you have a great start to your week!

Image Map

4 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I love when I realize it's a Monday and The Bachelor will be on. Guilty pleasures.

And yes to the non-maternity clothes. Oh my.

Unknown said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

You have the cutest bump!!! :) www.Arrowsandwarriors.com

Denise said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

you look stunning

Foxy's Domestic Side said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

You look great! Love those tops you picked out...you always find the best stuff!