. . . for Lauren and Lauren: #winning

March 28, 2016

#winning

sweatshirt: c/o shein

The other day someone posted a status with the hashtag winning at the end.  But it was a more real winning status, like I'm doing a great job mothering.  My sister and I were joking about how we have some more appropriate uses of the hashtag, like how the first week Isaac was here I said to Addilyn, 

"You have to eat your Captain Crunch before you finish your cupcake." #winning

Or . . .  

One night last week was particularly rough when Addilyn was reaching the hour plus mark of not being asleep and there were still dishes to do and I was exhausted.  Chris fell asleep on the couch and I was literally mad, waking him up saying "Are you really that exhausted at 8:30?" #winning #wifeoftheyear

That my Cadbury egg bag count is well over six.  #winning #fitmom

A friend dropped off a big box of munchkin donuts and I let Addilyn eat two.  Then an hour later she asked for another one and I said sure.  My philosophy went to "she'll eat them anyway so may as well get it over with."  Snack. Donut.  Lunch.  Donut.  Dessert.  Donut.  #winning 

Real winning would be that this cute sweatshirt is under $20 and super cute and comfy! 


Image Map

5 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Too funny! The amount of chocolate I've consumed lately is embarrassing. Love this sweatshirt! The last top I got from them fit really wonky :(

The Lady Okie said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

That sweatshirt is super cute! You look great! #winning ;)

Kelly said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Dang mama, you look great and I love that hashtag, both when used seriously and sarcastically!

xx Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes

lovejoy_31 said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Hey! we all have those moments. Love it. It's awesome when other moms are honest and not "oh, my kids only eat organic everything"

Foxy's Domestic Side said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

haha! I've done the same thing...eat this really awful thing for you so you can eat dessert, haha!