. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Maxi dress love

June 19, 2016

Maxi dress love


We just got back from a week of family vacation.  It was great and I have lots of pictures to share! One night we went out to dinner and I wore this dress from Target.  The other week they had all Merona things for 40% off which made it $14!  And as much as I dislike strapless bras I love that I can wear maxi dresses and still nurse in them. Makes it worth it!  

I also just got this dress in the mail and can't wait to wear it!  Here are some other cute maxi dresses that are all under $20:  (The floral one is my favorite!)

one  //  two  //  three
four  //  five

Hope you all have a good start to your week!

Image Map

3 comments:

Jayme said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Do you have a strapless nursing bra (do those even exist)? Because I can't fathom how you nurse with a strapless bra on. Teach me your ways.

The Girl who Loved to Write said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

SO pretty!!

Kelly said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

So pretty Katie!

xx Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes