. . . for Lauren and Lauren: I drink like a Gilmore

November 20, 2016

I drink like a Gilmore


It's no surprise I love Gilmore Girls and I'm sure like many of you am anxiously awaiting the new episodes that come out in less than a week.  As if Thanksgiving week wasn't already my favorite week of the year!  My sister and I decided we'd wait to watch at least the first two together, but can not wait more than a few days to watch it.  So a Gilmore Girls party next weekend is happening. I'm pretty sure they'll be Chinese food, lots of junk food and our Gilmore Girls t-shirts.  


I got this tee from Seriously Happy Tees and I love it.  It is so soft and comfortable and completely true.  Bring on all the coffee!  Chelsea created her shop with the hopes of bringing joy to your day with a fun tee that makes you smile.  I read Chelsea's bio on her shop page and loved her message.  Thanks Chelsea for sharing your heart! I love that you strive to be honest and real with life's struggles, and share little things that make you happy like your tees to the most important thing that makes you happy, the Lord.  

Is it pathetic to admit that on some days, wearing a cute graphic tee is the most exciting part of my day?  Well it's totally true.  Plus coffee, Gilmore Girls and a comfy tee would all be near the top of things that make me happy, especially with the new episodes coming out!  So this tee is perfect. (Sadly they are sold out, but will be restocked Tuesday or Wednesday! And here's another cute Gilmore Girl sweatshirt!) 

Here are a few other shirts in her shop that I love: 


Thank you Chelsea for my favorite new tee.  I've already worn it two days last week and can guarantee I will be wearing it next weekend as I drink coffee all day and watch my favorite show's new episodes!  

Make sure to check out all of Seriously Happy Tees cute things and use code KATEVALE16 for 15% off your order! (Make sure to follow on instagram too for deals and new things!) 

Image Map

4 comments:

Kelly said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

What a cute option, I love coffee that much!

xx Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes

Susannah said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I love that shirt!!!! I think I need to get one! <3

Kayla MKOY said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Graphic tees are the BEST! I love them! :) This one is so cute, although I have to admit, I've never seen an episode of Gilmore Girls!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Interesting post. I Have Been wondering about this issue, so thanks for posting. Pretty cool post.It 's really very nice and Useful post.Thankscute tees