. . . for Lauren and Lauren: I give up on a good title

December 14, 2016

I give up on a good title

sweater: h&m   pants: gap   boots: justfab
It's crazy how fast weather can change.  These are not from more than two weeks ago, and now everything is covered in snow and the high isn't about five degrees.  We are in full winter mode now and it is so beautiful to look at, but I already miss being able to be outside with the kids.  I'm going to have to find a game plan for the rest of Winter with fun things I can do inside with both kids or good places for us to go.  While I'm not thrilled about the freezing temps, I don't mind dressing for them and am loving this sweater I just got online from H&M.  I used to rarely order things online, but time to go shopping is less and less, so online shopping it is! 
This week has been moving quite slowly and I'm ready for another weekend! Happy Wednesday!
Image Map

0 comments: