. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Snow, Sweaters and weekend plans

December 15, 2016

Snow, Sweaters and weekend plans


We're supposed to get another big snowstorm this weekend and all I want to do is sit on my couch all weekend, drinking coffee in the morning and then wine at night, watching Christmas movies, looking at our beautiful tree and fireplace.  So far we've watched the Holiday, Deck the Halls, the Family Stone, Christmas with the Kranks, Elf and the Grinch. What Christmas movies are your favorite and must sees? 

Also I plan on rarely getting out of leggings and bulky sweaters.  Here's a few looks I love: 

one //  two
three // four

We actually have Chris' work Christmas party this weekend so I will get to wear something other than leggings and a sweater! But you better believe that will only last the hours we're there. :) Hope you have a great weekend!



Image Map

4 comments:

Ashley said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Will the party still go on even if there's a snow storm?! It's supposed to be freezing tomorrow and then in the 60s over the weekend (NC weather.....hot mess!) We recently just watched the Santa Claus (haven't seen that in forever) and it was just as good as always. Stay safe (and warm!!) this weekend!

Amanda said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Eeeek, I love snowstorms and am excited for this one coming!!! I feel like I currently live in leggings, I try to put jeans on and I just can't do it .. because seriously, why put on jeans when your job is to take care of the house and make jewelry!? ;)

dorothycurtain said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Sweater heart really beautiful
https://www.heatbud.com/dorothyjones0216

Kelly said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I love this look, so cute!

xx Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes