. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Happy Birthday Isaac!

February 26, 2017

Happy Birthday Isaac!


My sweet boy turns one tomorrow and I can't believe it's been a whole year since he's joined our family.  He is the sweetest thing and the perfect addition to our family.  My heart could not love him more and I am so thankful God gave him to us.  What a blessing it is to be his mama!


Isaac Jordan you are a reminder that God can do anything, and that life is so good.  Finding out I was pregnant, getting to share our news, my labor and delivery with you . . . was all so redeeming and I am still thanking God for the way he gave you to us and how you entered our family.  You are so happy and sweet, cuddly and easily amused. You already know how to make others feel loved and could not be cuter.  You make us so happy and I could not feel luckier that I get to be your mama. Happy happy birthday sweet boy!  You are the best and I can't wait to celebrate you this week.


(I can not watch this without crying.  What I would give to relive those first moments of meeting him for the first time!) 




Image Map

4 comments:

Leslie Germain said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Happy Birthday, Isaac!!

Jo said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

This is beautiful! I so wish we had more photo/video from our babes' births. I'm with you- what magical moments that I'd give anything to relive. Happy 1st birthday sweet Isaac!

The Lady Okie said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I love this! Happy birthday, sweet boy!

J and A said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Love love love this and you guys. Happy Birthday sweet boy!!! XO