. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Weekend Randoms . . . . .

February 13, 2017

Weekend Randoms . . . . .

Image Map

top: c/o shein  vest: shein    jeans: old navy   

Sometimes I forget about things like vests.  I didn't love how this shirt fit on it's own, but love it with a vest.  May be the only advantage to colder weather these days.  I am so ready for Spring!

I wore this to go to church but we never even made it there.  On the way there Isaac was crying so hard he started coughing then threw up all of himself and his carseat.  We turned around and went home, realized he had a fever and put him down for a nap.  I'm not sure if it's just teething or if he has some kind of virus too, but he has been quite miserable.  We are both exhausted!

Saturday Chris took Addi for a "daddy daughter day."  They took the train downtown, had breakfast then took the train back and went to Addi's first movie.  She had so much fun.  I may have been a little jealous I didn't get to do those things with her, but I was glad they had some sweet time together!

We've been getting a lot of stuff done around our house lately.  Curtains hung in our bedroom, I painted our bathroom and redid our pantry, and Chris built a buffet table.   I am super proud of him and can't wait to get it in our dining room.  I feel a little nervous that I'll mess it up staining/painting it, and am not quite sure how I want to do it.  But I can't wait for it to be finished!

I worked on a few more things for Isaac's birthday party and am so excited to celebrate him and can't believe it's so close to his birthday!

I can't stop eating candy hearts.  I need help.  Or perhaps just need to stop buying candy.

I started doing some beachbody on demand workouts and did two TurboJam workouts this weekend and they were so much fun!  I was super sweaty and am really sore today and I actually love both of those feelings and miss working out.  I'm excited to get back into a routine.

Hope you all had a good weekend!!


2 comments:

Laura Darling said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

The top and vest are super cute! Poor Isaac! I hope he is feeling better soon!

J and A said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Cannot believe he is almost one. I think if we were neighbor's I would just come wear your outfit the day after you did. LOVE all your outfits. I think O have eaten 17 kisses this morning. Turbo Jam is so fun!