. . . for Lauren and Lauren: What I wish I could wear

April 23, 2017

What I wish I could wear

 one // two

I love the red dress and think it is so cute, but would be afraid I'd look like a picnic blanket.  I am not a big fan of the cold shoulder trend and don't own any,  but I love this dress, and think it's be cute and would be a perfect summery dress.

 one // two

I have one off the shoulder top and it always rides up when I move my arms, which is annoying. I think they are super cute but don't seem all that practical to wear with little kids around.  This one is so cute though!  And I am positive I will never wear a crop top, but if it was a little longer I'd want the second outfit.  I don't know if I could pull it off, but I think it's so cute.

one // two

I finally found a pair of overalls! I love them, but have yet to wear them because I'm nervous I look like I'm trying to dress like my three year old daughter.  I think this pair is really cute and only $15. This dress is probably the only thing of these I wouldn't be a little nervous to order and wear.  Pockets on a comfy maxi dress?  Yes, please! 

The nice thing is that all of these things are under $20, so may be worth the risk to try them! 


Image Map

0 comments: