. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Mother's Day

May 21, 2017

Mother's Day


I'm a little behind but wanted to share about Addi's Muffin with Mom at her preschool.  I still smile immediately thinking about it, as it was just so cute and made me so happy and grateful to be a mom. These are the kind of activities I dreamt about when I thought about being a mom.  Her preschool teachers did such an amazing job, I am very impressed with them!


Thankfully my mom came and stayed with Isaac, which made it so much more enjoyable for me to be able to focus on Addi and have that special time with just her.  We sat and had muffins and donuts together and then the kids did this little poem and gave all the moms flowers.  Addi was singing the poem a few days before and when she saw me listening to her she quickly covered her mouth and said "Oops. That is a secret for Mother's Day."  She was so cute and proud and I definitely had a few tears.  I could not love her more.  


They had these placemats on the tables where we sat and ate. I love her answers.  Especially the "I love my mom more than the sky and the moon."  Also I have never juggled and I am not sure where she came up with that one!


The kids had all decorated little pots with lady bug and flower finger prints and we got to plant a flower together.  It was so cute and sweet.  I loved every minute of it.  Being Addilyn's mom is such a joy and I am loving this age! 


Image Map

1 comments:

Kelly said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Aww, so adorable and the poem must have been the cutest! Glad you had a good mother's day!!

xx Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes