. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Can't stop now

June 5, 2017

Can't stop now

overalls: shein

I finally found a pair of overalls two months or so ago and I love them.  And now want to wear them all the time.  So I was excited to find another pair!  These were only $20 so great to try if you're not sure about the whole overall thing.  I did buy them in an XL because most things from their site runs small.  They have the measurements which I always look at and check.  They are a tiny bit tight in the thighs, but have stretched out some already from only wearing them once.  I remember saying I'd never wear leggings or cropped pants when they came out, so I knew better than to say never when overalls came back.  And now there's no going back! 



Image Map

1 comments:

J and A said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

They look so cute on you!! LOVE them. I am so tempted but I feel like I am way too short!!