. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Knotted maxi

June 29, 2017

Knotted maxi

 dress: c/o shein

I got this dress last week and it is so soft and comfortable. It's more stretchy material, and not super clingy either.  I think dresses are cute and an easy way to look a little more put together, but shorter dresses are just not practical in this phase of life. I have few maxi dresses, and I think only one that is more casual to wear day to day, so I was excited about this one!  (Plus it is only $15) 


I felt like the bottom looked not so flattering how it was cut, but loved how it looked with a jean jacket and loved how it looked knotted at the bottom.




Image Map

1 comments:

Jessica | Balancing in Between said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Knotting the bottom of the dress is so clever! I would never think to do that. I love the neckline and the stripes--it looks great on you.