. . . for Lauren and Lauren: FIVE

August 9, 2017

FIVE


ONE.  I went to Old Navy last week and they had SO many good clearance things!  I don't even know what I was thinking not buying this orange dress because it was only $10.  I did buy this cute tank top for $12 and these jeans for $10.  Plus some super cute workout tank tops for $5, a swimsuit bottom for $1.50 and some summer clothes for my kids next year for $2 each.  I want to go back!


TWO.  I have SO many pictures from our family vacation.  A good 300 pictures that I need to go through them.  My blog has been a good motivator to keep up with editing and organizing our pictures!  I can't even handle Isaac's face in this one: 


THREE.  My nephew spent the afternoon and then night with us on Tuesday.  I never want to take for granted how lucky we are to live so close to my siblings.  Our kids are so lucky to grow up together and I love spending time with them! 


FOUR.  A few things I want to own . . . 

 one  //  two 
I want both of these for Fall!  With booties and a sweater? 
three  //  four
I've seen this first dress many places and think it's so cute! And it's less than $20! 

FIVE.   It's been a weird two weeks since we got home from vacation, and I've felt a little overwhelmed and emotional lately.  I am praying for a relaxing weekend and hopefully better week ahead!  
Image Map

1 comments:

Kelly said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

That red dress is so pretty and your kids are getting so big!

xx Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes