. . . for Lauren and Lauren: I can hardly say the word

October 3, 2017

I can hardly say the word

 top: shein   leggings:  Old Navy 

I don't even know if I can actually say or write the word athleisure, as it annoys me although as much as the words reimburse and moist.  But while I hate the word, I love the actual tread of feeling acceptable to wear workout clothes, working out optional.  Especially when the weather is cooler and that means leggings, and cute sweatshirts like this one.  Also these Old Navy high rise compression leggings are my favorite.  I got three pairs when they had one of their workout sales, and each pair was just under $10.  They are the softest and suck everything in.  Although they do make me slightly out of breath getting them off, but totally worth it.  
Image Map

1 comments:

Tanya Soyer said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Agreed! Comfy clothes is the best for autumn season.