. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Three mermaids, a crab and a ninja

November 6, 2017

Three mermaids, a crab and a ninja


Holidays just keep getting more and more fun, and I love them all.  Addi was so excited about Halloween this year, and started practicing her trick-or-treating weeks ago, and taught Isaac, who kept walking around saying "treat?"  I will try every year as long as I can to get them to coordinate costumes.  Thankfully it wasn't too hard this year, since Isaac has no say yet.  Addi wanted to be a mermaid, and a friend gave us their baby crab costume so they were a perfect pair!


Sunday before Halloween our town has a Main Street trick-or-treating.  Thankfully the weather was great, and although we stayed less than an hour, it was really fun.  Clearly Isaac is enjoying the candy.


Her wig was the best.  She didn't want to wear it at first (even though she of course picked it out), but once she put it on was fine keeping it on.  I loved it.  Give Isaac a sucker and he'll basically do whatever you want, so he was happy to keep his costume on too!


This picture is blurry but it makes me so happy.  Addi's school had a little Halloween thing, where they sang a few songs and she was so excited and cute.  She couldn't stop smiling and it just about made me cry.  Isaac kept saying her name and trying to run up there, so I let him at the end and he ran up and gave her a huge hug.  It was adorable.


Tuesday we went trick-or-treating with my sister and her kids.  My parents came and they live right down the street from my brother so we got to go to their house too.  I can't say it enough, I am so so thankful we live this close to our family.  Such a blessing!  All the girl were mermaids and they were the cutest.  I'm determined to come up with costumes next year so all five of them match, but I probably shouldn't hold my breath.


Aren't they just the cutest??  Hope you all had a fun Halloween!
Image Map

1 comments:

PolkaDottyPlace said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

What a sweet little mermaid gang + their friends. Addi's wig is amazing!! Glad the weather cooperated and you got to hang out with your family.