. . . for Lauren and Lauren: FIVE

December 14, 2017

FIVE

sweater: c/o shein
1.  THIS SWEATER.  I have met my cardigan quota for my closet forever ago but it hasn't stopped me from buying more.  This one is practically like a robe.  It is so cozy and it has a hood.  
2. PRESENTS.  Minus two presents that I'm waiting for in the mail I am officially done wrapping my presents.  I think this is the most ahead I have ever been.  I do have stocking stuff to wrap still but I'm considering just throwing it all in their stockings!  P.S. These pajama pants are from Old Navy and they are comfy and bonus they match my wrapping paper. 

3. PAJAMAS.  Speaking of pajamas, I got this set from Target for $13 around Thanksgiving, but now they are on sale for $10!! (Find them here.)  I practically want another pair.


4. O CHRISTMAS TREE.  I absolutely love our Christmas tree.  Even when I'm up at 5:30 with Isaac, it makes me so happy to turn the lights on and sit in that corner of our couch with a cup of coffee.  It was even prettier when it started snowing the other day.  I'm so thankful for this view! 

5. SNOW.  We've all been excited and waiting for the first snow and it came on Monday! We got a few hours of snow fall and it was so beautiful.  Addi couldn't have been more excited to run around outside.  Isaac was slightly unsure about it, but I'm sure he'll love it as he loves being outside. 
I hope you guys have a great weekend!  We have Chris' work party on Saturday night and will be spending our first night away from both kids.  I can't wait to get dressed up and have a night out together! Happy Friday!
Image Map

1 comments:

Jen V. said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Those huge windows in your living room are GORGEOUS! How fun that you can get such a big tree with those tall ceilings!

Merry Christmas and enjoy your night away!