. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Addi says what

January 2, 2018

Addi says what


After I said "Man. Isaac you are a lot of work these days."  Addi says, "Yea. If I ask you for another baby again just ignore me."

"Today I got to be a lime leader and limed everybody up!"

"Dear God.  I wish Addi could do whatever she wants.  But she can not because she has a MOTHER. Who WILL NOT let her do whatever she wants again. (Sigh).  Amen."

"I love my mini little brother."

"Sometimes when we ask God to make our stomachs better he does.  And other times he doesn't and then we get to eat gelatin and Gatorade."  

"Isn't it so weird that a one year old is better at cleaning up than a four year old?"

After preschool one day, "ISAAC!!! My long lost brother!" 

I asked Addi to put her shoes on and she said, "Yes your majesty." 

"I miss Molly so much.  Good thing I still have Isaac to cuddle with." 

"I don't want to leave.  One.  Dot".  (She meant one bit.)

"I wish we had a movie theater in our basement.  But.  (sigh)  We just have a crawlspace."

"Isaac likes chicken and I like pasta. He's probably high in iron and I'm low on iron."

While watching the old batman movie, "I haven't seen the cat lady in her attire yet."  


Image Map

6 comments:

Jen V. said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Oh my word, I love these!!!

sburton1130 said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

These are so funny! It's amazing how mature her language is haha

Suburban prep said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

The things that come out of little ones.
Too cute

PolkaDottyPlace said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Addi is hilarious and super observant. Nothing gets past her. Do you every wonder... if she's saying these clever things now, what will she come up with when she's a teenager?? Hope she gets to be lime leader again soon. Being assigned a job is the highlight of Olive's day... which makes me think back ot my days of teaching and my helpers in the classroom. I wonder if elementary kids enjoy it as much as preschoolers??

Kelly said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Yes, your majesty? I die, these are DEFINITELY my favorite posts - kids are so cute!

xx Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes

J and A said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Oh my gosh, these are the best!!! I just love her and things kids say. Hilarious.