. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Loving . . .

January 29, 2018

Loving . . .


AMERICAN EAGLE JEANS.  I shared (here) about my new favorite jeans a few weeks ago and I loved them so much I bought another pair.  These aren't quite the same cut, and are a lot lighter, but I love them just as much.  They are so comfortable and fit so well.  This top and cardigan are also from American Eagle.  It's become one of my favorite stores!


MY BULLET JOURNAL.  I know I just wrote about it but I love it so much.  I use it every day and love filling things out and making new pages.  I am determined to read way more than I have done in the past and am already one and half books into the new year.  Which is WAY better than last year. What books should I add to my list?


ADDILYN.  I knew Isaac would be excited about a love Rosie, but I wasn't sure how Addi would do. I think she was happily surprised at how tiny and cute she was.  She has been so wonderful and sweet with her.  She doesn't want to leave her when we go out, and is so excited when we come home. Plays with her and snuggles her and is just really good with her.  It makes me so happy!


ISAAC'S HAIRCUT.  Isaac and I went to get his hair cut on Saturday and then went to Starbucks. It was fun to go on a little "date" with just him, even though he did not like getting his hair cut. I can't believe how old he looks, and that in less than one month he will be TWO!

WISHLIST.  These clothes/shoes are all so cute and everything is $15 and under!  (The pink top and camo top are on there way to me now!)

 one // two
 three // four
five // six


BURN BOOT CAMP.  I need to write a post about it soon, but I can't tell you how much I love working out at Burn Boot Camp.  It is one of my favorite things that I get to do during the week and makes me so happy, and I'm feeling stronger and stronger!  


I hope you have a great start to your week!

Image Map

0 comments: