. . . for Lauren and Lauren: How many canvases is too many?

February 1, 2018

How many canvases is too many?


I couldn't count off the top of my head how many canvases we have in our house.  I love taking pictures, having pictures taken of our family and putting them around our house.  I have always loved decorating, and I especially love decorating with pictures of my kids and our family.  I recently got a chance to review a canvas from Canvas Press and I was not disappointed!  We had family pictures taken last Spring, and they've slowly replaced our family pictures from the year before.  I love this picture of the four of us (although now kind of wishing I picked this picture of our new puppy!)  I guess I'll have to order another one!


I picked black and white because I wasn't sure where I was going to hang it in our house and wanted it to fit in any room I hung it.  I'm still not sure it'll stay on our mantle but I like it for now!  I love the thickness of the canvas.  It's thicker than any other I've ordered and I like that.  It could easily be hung on a nail on the wall or put on a shelf.  I think some day I'll use all our canvases I've replaced over the last few years to make a gallery wall going up our stairs.  What do you do with canvases that you've replaced with updated pictures?


I've ordered canvases from multiple places, as I'm always trying to find quality canvases that aren't crazy expensive.  I'll be adding Canvas Press to my list and will use them again! 

Image Map

0 comments: