. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Vegas Outfits

April 11, 2018

Vegas Outfits


top: shein   pants: old navy   cardigan: american eagle   shoes: target    earrings: noonday

This top is my favorite shein find I think.  I love it!  These pants are the old navy rockstar pants and they are perfect amount of stretch.  I started out with dressier shoes, but knew I wouldn't be able to walk long in them.  And it's a good thing I changed because we walked over 2.5 miles that night, so the sandals were a much better choice.  They were new from Target and were pretty comfortable, until maybe hitting mile two. ;)  And my earrings are from Noonday and may be my favorite ones.

swimsuit: amazon

I love this swimsuit.  I looked at a bunch of Cupshe swimsuits on Amazon, and read the reviews first. This one had great reviews and said fit true to size, which it did.  I'm wearing a medium for reference and I feel like it will hold up this summer and be perfect to be swimming with the kids. Plus it was under $25.  And Amazon prime! 

jumpsuit: jcpenney  shoes: target  bracelet: nickel & suede 

This jumpsuit feels like pajamas and it so so comfortable.  And again I love these shoes.

jeans, tank top and cardigan: american eagle

I think American Eagle/Aerie has become one of my favorite places to shop, right up there with Old Navy and Target.  Their jeans are definitely may favorite and I wear this pair the most.  I've purchased most things online and they always have great sales.  I think this tank top was $10 and the cardigan $15 and both so comfortable. 

  
Image Map

1 comments:

J and A said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Obsessed with all your outfits, they look so good on you! What an awesome trip.